Friday, November 11, 2011

Chris Colfer on Being Named One of Time's Most Influential People (Video)

On 'Live With Regis and Kelly', Chris Colfer of 'Glee' downplayed being named one of Time Magazine's most influential people in the world. Colfer said he recently attended a gala held by the magazine and found himself in company much more deserving of the honor.

"I still don't know what I was doing there," Colfer said self-effacingly.

"That night was crazy because I was sitting at a table with so many people that were just so much more interesting than I was, who, like, were ruling countries," he said. "I was sitting next to the man who started the Egyptian revolution on his blog. I was like, 'I tweeted about Chewbacca today.'"

showcase cinemas movies news news media news media entertainment cinemas entertainment tonight entertainment weekly media services movies

No comments:

Post a Comment