Monday, February 21, 2011

Patrick Scott Patterson Resigns from Twin Galaxies

PRLog (Press Release) ? Feb 21, 2011 ? Lifelong gamer Patrick Scott Patterson has announced his pending departure from his position as a Division Manager for Twin Galaxies International, the only official scorekeeping organization for video gaming.

Patterson's resignation was tendered on Friday, February 11, 2011, marking his last official day with the organization as March 1. �

Patterson is leaving Twin Galaxies to accept a media syndication deal which will allow his video gaming interviews and articles to appear in various mainstream news outlets, with television, radio and multimedia appearances likely to follow.

"I've long hoped for a voice that would allow me to help promote video gaming in a positive manner to the mainstream," Patterson said. �"Now I have my chance to help break many of the stereotypes and one-sided press that gaming often receives."

The 35-year-old gaming veteran stated his decision to leave Twin Galaxies will allow him to report in the style he desires.

"My exit is going to allow me to report gaming news and provide my opinions without risk of conflict of interest," Patterson said. �"There will be times that my opinion will be as controversial as some of the press coverage it might be battling, and I don't wish for anyone to misunderstand my opinions for those of TGI."

Patterson says his departure is on friendly terms with the door open for him to return to Twin Galaxies in the future.

"I'll no longer be on staff, but I look forward to working with Twin Galaxies to get positive news out about gamers and their amazing accomplishments," Patterson said. �"I'll still be competing for some records myself as time allows, too."

news media news media entertainment cinemas entertainment tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment