Monday, March 21, 2011

How Much Weight Has Jordon Sparks Lost? You Be the Judge (omg!)

It looks like Jordin Sparks may have to give up her plus-size modeling contract.

The American Idol winner, 21, showed off a noticeably slimmer figure in Las Vegas over the weekend.

Check out photos of Jordin Sparks

Sparks has not yet publicly commented on her weight loss, but thanked her fans on Twitter for the compliments about her new look following the event.

Sparks, who won Idol's seventh season, has reportedly cut her dress size in half with her new diet. She has been a model for the plus-size clothing company, Torrid, since 2007. In an interview with People shortly after her win, a then-17-year-old Sparks revealed she was a size 12 and had learned to embrace her curves.

"I'm really comfortable in my own skin," Sparks said. "I learned that I'm not ever going to be a size 2. I would look so weird as a size 2. Somebody would blow and I would fall right over. It just wouldn't be healthy."

Do you like her new look?

Related Articles on TVGuide.com

showcase cinemas movies news news media news media

No comments:

Post a Comment