Sunday, March 20, 2011

Your comments: 'American Idol' Top 12

Published: Thursday, March 17, 2011, 1:45 PM ��� Updated: Thursday, March 17, 2011, 2:41 PM

The latest episode of "American Idol" featured contestants singing songs that came out during the year they were born, which ranged from 1984-1995. Bon Jovi, Melissa Etheridge, Nirvana and Whitney Houston were some of the artists to whom they paid homage.

The judges were particularly impressed by Jacob Lusk's performance of "Alone" by Heart, but NJ.com user Leia947 wasn't feeling it. Check out her comment, as well as her thoughts on some of the other contestants:

I hear everyone raving about Jacob Lusk, but I don't think he has a good voice at all. Even his "amazing" rendition of "God Bless the Child".... I was like, are people hearing what I'm hearing? It's just NOT. GOOD. I guess I'm just in the vast minority about him.

Same with Lauren Aliana. Her voice is only ok and they've been touting her as the new Idol winner since her audition. I don't see it.

Paul, with his cold and all, way a thousand times better than he was last week. (And, for the record, I love Ryan Adams... with an R.)

Poor Thia. Sounded lovely, but so boring.

And am I the only one who wants to hear Scotty do Elvis now?

Casey... I love you, but don't ever do that again. First time I've ever been disappointed by him.

What did you think of the latest episode of "American Idol"? Check out the recap, and the comments.

media news media entertainment cinemas entertainment tonight entertainment weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment